South Korea Adventures(⬭•ᴗ•⬭)❤

A few weeks ago in Term 2 we have been doing a country study. So we got to pick a country to study and research, I picked South Korea and we even got the choice on how we were gonna do this DLO I chose Canva and I made a video. This one below is mine I really hope you enjoy watching it!  You can pause the video if needed. Enjoy<3

5 thoughts on “South Korea Adventures(⬭•ᴗ•⬭)❤

1. Kia ora Vivienne,
    I like the way you have used Canva to display all your researched information. Why did you use Canva?
    You have taught me about some of the delicious foods of this country. I love Kimchi, especially on a burger!! Next time I would love you to check your sentences and add in the appropriate punctuation. Have you also thought about turbocharging your work by adding BOLD or COLOURS to highlight key words?
    How come you choose South Korea as your research country?
    Have you ever visitied South Korean? It is close to your home country?
    Have a lovely day,
    Ms McCombie

2. Kia Ora Vivienne!

It’s honor:)
    I love the way you have used the Canva slides to display all of your researched information! How come you have used Canva for this South Korea research?

You have taught me about some delicious sounding foods of this country! I enjoy kimchi a lot aswell it’s delicious as heck Vivienne! 😀

How long did this slide/video take you?
    What inspired you to make this!?

-HONOR

3. Hello Vivienne
    The facts on South Korea were really interesting.
    I liked the template you used for this video/slide.
    It reminded me of the time i did a DLO on Korea.
    Where did you find the facts you used.
    Have a nice day.
    From Amber

4. Hi Vivienne.
    I really liked this post about South Korea. Your facts were really interesting. Another thing I liked was the colours of your slide. How long did this take you to make?
    -Ilijana